0302E Training: Complaint Management in customer communication on the phone, in writing and in person.
Live Webinar - Inhouse Seminar - Online Training - Seminar Complaint Management - Complaint Handling
Yes, we also do trainings in english.
Beschwerdemanagement Seminar auf Englisch
In our complaint management training, you will learn how to conduct complaint discussions in a solution-oriented manner and deal with customer complaints professionally.
You will be able to communicate more constructively and confidently with your customers by e-mail, phone, and personal conversations. Community management and complaint handling via social media are also components of the complaint management training. You will learn how to respond confidently to difficult personalities as well as personal attacks.
You will benefit from valuable feedback from the trainers and best practice from other participants and strengthen your communication skills in the long term.
Who is the Complaint Management Training ideal for?
For specialists and managers from the following areas: secretarial staff, customer service, customer care, sales and complaint management, and anyone who is confronted with complaints and claims and would like to deal with difficult customers more confidently.
Where does the training take place?
This is in-house training. It can take place on our premises, in a hotel or on your premises.
It can also be booked as an in-house live webinar:
✔ Webinar in the Virtual Classroom with live video transmission of all participants and trainers.
✔ Individual selection of topics after a comprehensive analysis of your wishes.
✔ Interactive training in a small group with a lot of practical content
✔ Location-independent, efficient and time-saving
The following content is the focus of the complaint management training:
- What are the real reasons for customer complaints and how do I recognize the core of a complaint?
- How do I deal constructively with my anger and emotions?
- What personality types of "difficult" customers exist, and how do I counter them?
- How do I conduct and steer a complaint discussion in a solution-oriented manner?
- How do I react to personal attacks, insults and killer comments?
- Which phrases drive customers up the wall and which increase customer loyalty?
- How do I gain the customer's understanding, and how do I communicate a "no" diplomatically?
- Which text modules make it easier for me to process complaints by e-mail and letter?
- What rules are there for successful complaint handling in social networks?
- How do I deal with customer complaints in personal contact?
- How do I respond to unexpected complaints on the phone?
How comprehensive is the complaint management seminar?
The intensity of the training can vary. Whether it is a one-day or a multi-day seminar depends on many factors. We are happy to advise you on this and design the training concept according to your wishes and ideas.
How many people can take part in the training?
The group size is usually a maximum of 15 participants. Complaint management also takes place in smaller groups.
Who leads the training?
The selection of our trainers for the complaint management training depends on your industry.
What methods are used in the complaint management seminar?
The training is generally designed to be very interactive. Participants can practice new approaches directly and integrate them much more quickly into their everyday work.
What can you achieve through the complaint management training?
You will ...
- conduct complaint discussions in a more solution-oriented manner.
- react more confidently to personal attacks.
- form customer relationships in a more positive way.
How do you receive a customized offer?
Feel free to send us your request via ...
- our ONLINE FORM on the right or
- by e-mail: seminars(at)wordbridge-academy.de
You can reach us by phone on +49 (0) 251 394 88 527